During your visits to the email@example.com website, Hyliko may collect some of your personal data.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– E-mail address
– First and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
– Cookies and Usage Data
Hyliko declares to carry out processes of personal data, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and any other applicable law or regulation.
Purpose of the data collected
Hyliko may process all or part of the data for, where applicable:
– Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
– Conduct communication campaigns
– Carry out prospections and promotions
– Send newsletters
– Conduct market research
Hyliko does not sell your personal data. It is used for the aforementioned purposes or for statistical and analytical purposes within the European Union.
Optional nature of data collection
By contacting us via the website or by answering our online forms which contain the mentions of information relating to our data protection policy, you agree to our data protection policy. The collection of this data is optional but necessary to access certain services on our website.
Hyliko processes this data internally and has not appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) as it is not a public body and does not process personal data on a large scale. If you have any questions about our data protection policy, you can contact Lionel Bertuit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recipients of this personal data are:
– Management as head of our data protection policy
– The marketing/communication department for promotion and communication actions
– The sales department for prospecting and customer follow-up actions
Data retention period
The data collected is kept for 3 years from the last response to a request from us. Beyond this period, the data will be deleted.
Rights and specific contact channel
As the person whose personal data is collected, you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data
– Request the correction of your data;
– Request the deletion of your data;
– Request a limitation of the processing of your data
– Oppose the processing of your data
– The portability of your data
– File a complaint with a supervisory authority, the CNIL (National Commission on IT and Liberty) in particular
– Revoke your consent at any time
If Hyliko becomes aware of the death of a User, Hyliko undertakes to destroy the User’s data, unless its retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have a request related to these rights, you can:
– email us at email@example.com
– write to us at Hyliko SAS, 41 rue François 1er, 75008 PARIS
We do our upmost to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of the User’s information is brought to the attention of Hyliko, the company will inform the customer and provide a detailed account of the corrective measures taken, if any.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside of your State where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Your consent to the submission of your data implies your agreement to this transfer.
Hyliko will take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable regulations and no transfer of your personal data will take place to any organization or country unless adequate measures are in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
We may employ companies and third parties for the purposes of the website.
These third parties only have access to your personal data in order to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Disclosure of data
In addition to what is provided for in the previous paragraph, Hyliko may disclose your personal data if it considers that such action is necessary to:
– Comply with a legal obligation
– Protect and defend the rights or property of Hyliko
– Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
– Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
– Protect itself against any questioning of their legal liability.